Set a new event record and win $1,000.
Set a new state record, win an additional $1,000.
Can you beat our event records? If you win and set a new event record in the Marathon or Half Marathon, you will receive $1,000!* If you win and set a new state record, you will receive an additional $1,000!
*Legal stuff: open to male and female winners, only one winner per year, you must win AND set the new record.
- Abraham Rutto, 2013 Men’s Marathon 2:24:35
- Brittany Lee Charboneau, 2017 Women’s Marathon 2:52:56
- Hais Welday, 2015 Men’s Half 1:06:47
- Biruktayit Degefa, 2021 Women’s Half 1:11:48
(Note – the above are based on gun time)
- Norberto Segure (Rawhide-1984) Men’s Marathon 2:18:06
- Mizuho Nasukawa (Rock N Roll-2012) Women’s Marathon 2:37:05
- Mario Macias (Georgetown to Idaho Springs-2011) Men’s Half 1:02:50
- Biruktayit Degefa, (Denver Colfax Marathon – 2021) Women’s Half 1:11:48
For consideration as an elite athlete, contact our Elite Runner Manager at email@example.com.