“As a community school, we at Dora Moore love being a charity partner. We have found this partnership to be enjoyable and profitable. In Denver Public Schools, we value fun. Being a charity partner allows for more community members to see our school as a partner in the work of raising the best kids in the nation.” Dora Moore E-8 School
“Being a charity partner has not only helped our organization raise money, but it has created a space to get our community involved and demonstrate their passing for solving Colorado’s dropout crisis.” Colorado Youth for A Change
“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in.” Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Join one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
Here is a fun, 1-minute video about our charity partners program.
More than 200 nonprofits are participating the Colfax Marathon in 2019 to raise funds and awareness for their cause and have fun. They use our events as a platform to raise money and awareness. There is no cost to join but it does take some time and energy. Our charity partners keep all of the money that they raise. Our team helps with visibility, tech support and fundraising ideas. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Get Started & Get New Ideas
- The best way to join us for 2019 is to participate in one of our introductory meetings, which are fast, free and fun. All meetings are at our office, 201 Milwaukee St., Suite 200, Cherry Creek North, between 8:30 am (sharp) and 9:30 am. Arrive by 8:15 am to check in, receive your gift and some breakfast refreshments. Pre-registration is a must.
If you cannot attend an introductory meeting in person, we have a work-around. It’s a video of the presentation. Contact Jean@runcolfax.org.
- New for 2019 Charity Partners. We have scheduled a few “Ideas Only Conversations.” At this informal event, the Colfax Marathon staff will share ideas to help charity partners build visibility, attract runners and take in more revenue. Lots of time for q-and-a. The meeting is at our office, same place and time as above. This is for current, 2019 Charity Partners only. Pre-registration is necessary. The next two are:
- Last Session for 2019 Colfax Marathon: Friday, March 8th. Click here to register.
WHY JOIN NOW?
Here are two good reasons why you should sign up now.
1. January is our largest race registration month as people select their new year’s resolutions. It’s a great time to reach out.
2. We will have a price increase the end of January. Contact your supporters and encourage them to sign up before the price increase. They will thank you.
We are considering some changes to our charity partners program for next year. If we do, priority will be given to those who are 2019 charity partners.
Runners Choosing a Charity
Runners select their charity during their registration process from a drop down list of charity partners. Charities then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to select a charity? You can amend your registration yourself.
We love questions. Just email Jean@runcolfax.org.