“The Colfax Marathon Charity Partners program is a refreshingly different from other Charity Partners programs we’ve been involved with. You are “partners” in every sense of the word.” Make-A-Wish Foundation
“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in. They do most of the promotional work for you. You apply as much time and effort as you can and still see results, in exposure, name recognition, etc. It is the best way to spend your fundraising time for the year!”
– Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Join one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
218 nonprofits participated in the Colfax Marathon in 2016 to raise funds and awareness for their cause and have fun. Use our events as your platform. There is no cost to join but it does take some time and energy. You keep all of the money that you raise. Our team is here to help you get visibility, share ideas, and tell your story.
If you are interested in joining us for 2017, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and she will invite you to an introductory session in October.
How To Get Started
- Attend an introductory session about our program and sign-up if the program fits your nonprofit. Contact email@example.com. We gear up in the late fall.
- Attract runners and build a fund-raising or visibility campaign. We have ideas to share. It works!
- Use our help. We provide lots of visibility, tech support and social media to showcase your efforts, plus a free tent at the finish area on race weekend.
- Take home cash. In addition to your fundraising, our winning relay teams give away their cash award to their favorite charity partner. We also award cash to the top three charity partners that attract the most runners.
We will schedule introductory meetings starting in the late fall. Check this site in October for times and dates.
Returning Charity Partner Meetings
If you are a 2016 charity partner returning for 2017, we will be scheduling meetings specifically designed for you. At these meetings, we will share “what’s new.” We have lots to share.
Runners Choosing a Charity
Runners select their charity during their registration process from a drop down list of charity partners. Charities then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to select a charity? You can amend your registration yourself.