“As a community school, we at Dora Moore love being a charity partner. We have found this partnership to be enjoyable and profitable. In Denver Public Schools, we value fun. Being a charity partner allows for more community members to see our school as a partner in the work of raising the best kids in the nation.” Dora Moore E-8 School
“Being a charity partner has not only helped our organization raise money, but it has created a space to get our community involved and demonstrate their passing for solving Colorado’s dropout crisis. Colorado Youth for A Change
“For the 7th consecutive year, Mike Weiner organized multiple relay teams from across the nation to participate in the Colfax Marathon in 2017. His teams have raised well over $7,000. The ALS Association – Rocky Mountain Chapter
“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in. Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Join one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
More than 200 nonprofits participated in the Colfax Marathon in 2017 to raise funds and awareness for their cause and have fun. Use our events as your platform. There is no cost to join but it does take some time and energy. You keep all of the money that you raise. Our team is here to help you get visibility, share ideas, and tell your story.
If you are interested in joining us for 2018, scroll down to “learn more.”
Other questions, email@example.com.
How To Get Started
- Sign up for a fun and low-key meeting that introduces to our program. Then you can decide if our program might be a fit your nonprofit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attract runners and build a fund-raising or visibility campaign. We have ideas to share. It works!
- Use our help. We provide lots of visibility, tech support and social media to showcase your efforts, plus a free tent at the finish area on race weekend.
- Take home cash. In addition to your fundraising, our winning relay teams give away their cash award to their favorite charity partner. We also award cash to the top three charity partners that attract the most runners.
The first step to become a charity partner is to attend an introduction-to-the-Colfax-Charity-Partners meeting. We explain what is involved in becoming a charity partner so you can decide if our program might be a fit for your organization. Our meetings are free, fun and short, plus you receive some swag! All meetings are at our office in Cherry Creek North, 201 Milwaukee St., Suite 200. Space is limited; pre-registration is a must.
Introduction to the Colfax Charity Partners Program – Meetings:
- Wed., Nov. 29th, arrive at 8:15 am, done by 9:45 am. Click here to register.
- Wed., Jan. 10th, arrive at 2:45 pm; done by 4:15 pm. Click here to register.
Returning Charity Partners (only) – Meetings:
Runners Choosing a Charity
Runners select their charity during their registration process from a drop down list of charity partners. Charities then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to select a charity? You can amend your registration yourself.
or email Jean@runcolfax.org.