“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in. They do most of the promotional work for you. You apply as much time and effort as you can and still see results, in exposure, name recognition, etc. It is the best way to spend your fundraising time for the year!”
– Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Join one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
190 nonprofits participated in the Colfax Marathon in 2015 to raise funds and awareness for their cause and have fun. Use our events as your platform. There is no cost to join but it does take some time and energy. You keep all of the money that you raise. Our team is here to help you get visibility, share ideas, and tell your story. Our Colfax Marathon Ambassadors can provide one-on-one support.
How To Get Started
- Attend an Introductory Meeting and sign-up if the program fits your nonprofit.
- Attract runners and build a fund-raising or visibility campaign. We have ideas to share. It works!
- Use our help. We provide lots of visibility, tech support and social media to showcase your efforts, plus a free tent at the finish area on race weekend.
- Take home cash. In addition to your fundraising, our winning relay teams give away their cash award to their favorite charity partner. We also award cash to the top three charity partners that attract the most runners.
Our introductory meetings are the very best way to learn about our program. Interested? Join us by registering for our last introductory meeting! It will be fun and fast-paced. Pre-registration is a must; seating is limited.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 7:30 to 8:45 am at 201 Milwaukee St., Suite 200, Denver. Register here.
Returning Charity Partner Meetings
If you are a 2015 returning charity partner, request information about “what’s new” from email@example.com. We have lots to share.
JumpStart Workshop (for 2016 Charity Partners Only)
JumpStart workshops are designed to answer your specific questions and share ideas that can jump start your charity partners’ participation with us. This is an open-house format where we staff individual tables by subject area. Come and go as you wish. Pre-registration is a must; seating is limited.
Runners Choosing a Charity
Runners select their charity during their registration process from a drop down list of charity partners. Charities then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to select a charity? You can amend your registration yourself.