“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in. They do most of the promotional work for you. You apply as much time and effort as you can and still see results, in exposure, name recognition, etc. It is the best way to spend your fundraising time for the year!”
– Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Join one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
190 nonprofits participated in the Colfax Marathon in 2015 to raise funds and awareness for their cause and have fun. Use our events as your platform. There is no cost to join but it does take some time and energy. You keep all of the money that you raise. Our team is here to help you get visibility, share ideas, and tell your story. Our Colfax Marathon Ambassadors can provide one-on-one support.
If you are interested, hurry to take the next steps. Our cut-off date to sign up is April 15th.
How To Get Started
- Review a video presentation about our program and sign-up if the program fits your nonprofit. Contact email@example.com.
- Attract runners and build a fund-raising or visibility campaign. We have ideas to share. It works!
- Use our help. We provide lots of visibility, tech support and social media to showcase your efforts, plus a free tent at the finish area on race weekend.
- Take home cash. In addition to your fundraising, our winning relay teams give away their cash award to their favorite charity partner. We also award cash to the top three charity partners that attract the most runners.
Our last introductory meeting, the very best way to learn about our program, occurred in mid-March. However, if you are interested in joining us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she can provide a video for you to review. Our cut-off to sign up is April 15th.
Returning Charity Partner Meetings
If you are a 2015 returning charity partner, request information about “what’s new” from email@example.com. We have lots to share.
Runners Choosing a Charity
Runners select their charity during their registration process from a drop down list of charity partners. Charities then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to select a charity? You can amend your registration yourself.