Special thank you to our expo sponsor, Cigna!
Empower Field at Mile High Stadium
Convenient to downtown, freeways, and light rail.
- Friday, May 17th: 12:00pm-7:00 pm
- Saturday, May 18th: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Empower Field at Mile High, 1701 Bryant Street; Denver, CO 80204
- Packet Pickup – East United Club Level
- Vendors and Race Shirt pick up – West Club Level
- Park for FREE – Lot B, Enter at Gate 7
- Fun, interactive booths – as well as space to hang out and plan your race
Required Attendance - and What to Bring to the Cigna Denver Colfax Marathon Expo
Marathon, half, 10 miler and relay teams MUST attend. Bring your bib number (emailed to runners & team captains evening of Wednesday, May 15) and photo ID. If you cannot attend the expo, you must fill out the Alternative Packet Pickup form to have someone else pick up for you. If you are a team captain and want to assign a team member to pick up for the team you will also need to fill out this form. (Team captains are allowed to pick up for the team)
5K runners have two options for bib and shirt pickup: Pick up at the expo on Friday, May 17 OR… at City Park on Saturday morning before the race (7:30-8:30am). Bring photo ID. For pickups at the expo, you must fill out the Alternative Packet Pickup form to have someone else pick up for you.
What to Do at the Cigna Denver Colfax Marathon Expo
- Pick up your bib & race instructions
- Follow your “passport” to ensure you make all the steps at the expo
- Check out the relay zone for relay teams to meet and plan, with help from our ambassadors
- Check in with our Pace Team
- Pick up your race shirt & car decal
- Pick up your 5 or 10 year loyalty gift
- Pick up your “2 Day Mile High Challenge gift”
- Shop for Colfax trucker hats, half-zips and hoodies
- Register – if you haven’t registered, you can at the expo!
- Enjoy fun booths to enhance your race day
- SHOP at our great vendor booths including Runners Roost, Official Colfax Store