SPORTS AUTHORITY FIELD AT MILE HIGH
Convenient to downtown, freeways, and light rail.
- Friday, May 18: 1:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Saturday, May 19: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High, 1701 Bryant Street Denver, CO 80204
- Club Suites Indoors, West and East
- Park for FREE – Lot B, Enter at Gate 7
- Fun, interactive booths – as well as space to hang out and plan your race
Required Attendance - and What to Bring to the Expo
Marathon, half, 10 miler and relay teams MUST attend Bring your bib number (emailed to runners &team captains by May 18) and photo ID. If you cannot attend the Expo, you must fill out the Alternative Packet Pickup form to have someone else pick up for you. If you are a team captain and want to assign a team member to pick up for the team you will also need to fill out this form. (Team captains are allowed to pick up for the team)
5K runners have two options for bib and shirt pickup: Pick up at the Expo on Friday, May 18. OR… City Park on Saturday before the race (7:30-8:30am). Bring photo ID. On Friday you must fill out the Alternative Packet Pickup form to have someone else pick up for you.
What to Do at the Expo
- Pick up your bib & race instructions
- Follow your “passport” to ensure you make all the steps at the Expo
- Check out the relay zone for relay teams to meet and plan, with help from our ambassadors
- Check in with our Pace Team
- Pick up your race shirt & car decal
- Pick up your 5 or 10 year loyalty gift
- Pick up your “Double Marathon” gift
- Pick up your pre-purchased gear
- Shop for Colfax trucker hats, half-zips and hoodies
- Enjoy fun booths to enhance your race day
- SHOP at our great vendor booths including Runners Roost, Official Colfax Store
Check out the 2017 Vendors!
Plan your visit to the Health & Fitness Expo… check out the Expo floor plan and vendors, so you don’t miss anything! Vendor floor plan.
LEARN ABOUT BIKES AS WELL! AND - A BEER GARDEN
As you leave the Colfax Marathon Expo you will exit into the parking lot, where the Primal Consumer Bike Expo, Colorado’s largest consumer bike expo, will take place. You can learn about new trends in bikes and shop for bike gear.
If you are still hungry after sampling food at the Colfax Expo, there will be food trucks. Plus a Beer Garden!