Working out at Orangetheory Fitness
- Build the volume of your weekly training at a safe progression, but also to a level that will prepare you for the 26.2 mile race.
- Lay out the number of weeks until race week.
- If you are just beginning to work out, start with 2-3 times per week and building to 4-5 times per week.
- 1-2 times per week (need to be adding in minimum of 2-3 training runs per week.)
- 3-4 times per week (need to be adding in minimum of 2 training runs per week.)
* One training run has to be a “long run” The focus has to be running aerobically and building the length of it up over the next few months.