We are pleased to announce our 2023 Preferred Hotels with rates specifically for Denver Colfax Marathon Runners!
Westin Downtown - Sponsor Hotel
The Westin Denver Downtown welcomes runners to a revitalizing stay in our newly $32 million remodeled hotel in the heart of Lower Downtown. Featuring world-class amenities that will stimulate your body and our Heavenly Beds that will give you optimal comfort before the big race. Surrounded by scenic city and mountain views, our hotel gives an ideal setting for an urban adventure.
Runners can enjoy a complimentary grab-and-go breakfast the day of the marathon to help fuel the body to maintain energy throughout the race. On-site parking is $35 daily – valet available at $45 daily. (transportation is not included)
Colfax Marathon rates begin at $249/night including grab & go breakfast on race morning. Click here to reserve your room.
Hyatt Centric - Sponsor Hotel
Let Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver be your starting point when you visit the Mile High City. Immerse yourself in downtown Denver’s skyline from our rooftop terrace, then set out to explore our diverse neighborhoods.
Colfax Marathon rates begin at $234/night and includes the following:
- Boxed Breakfast and Coffee available for purchase in lobby starting at 4:30am on race day
- 2pm Late Checkout
- Discounted valet parking – $35.00 (standard rate $49.00)
Click here to reserve your room.
Our downtown Denver boutique hotel welcomes locals and globetrotters alike to indulge in the best the Mile High City has to offer. Get a great night’s sleep before race-day in one of our 216 guest rooms – each room is tailored to provide the utmost in comfort, and include classic and modern upscale amenities, fully stocked locally curated beverage and snack bar.
Colfax Marathon rates begin at $299/night and includes the following:
- (2) Complimentary, congratulatory cocktails at BarM (lobby level) that can be used anytime during stay
- Early Bird Breakfast: Duel Coffee Shop (in hotel lobby) to open at 4:30am on race day for pre-race fuel
- Shuttle option to start line! Shuttle at 5:00am (full marathon starts at 6a) and 5:30am (half marathon starts at 6:30). $20/ticket, no return trip, seats limited.
- Late Checkout of 1pm
Click here to reserve your room. If you are interested in reserving the shuttle spots, please add a note in the “special request” field and our team will reach out to you to secure the spot!