We were thrilled to Welcome Back 700 runners on Saturday. Perfect weather, and alot of happy folks. Denver Runs Again!
RESULTS (in person and virtual)- Click here
Denver Runs Again!
Saturday, October 10th we’ll be hosting Welcome Back Denver 5K in City Park. The in-person race is now sold out. We have two virtual options now available.
We’ll have four start groups with 175 people starting each hour. You choose your starting time (pick the same as your friends). Great navy, heather shirt and slate, commemorative coaster.
In-Person has sold out but we do have two virtual options available. Register Now
Cool Schwag -- Pick up Pre-Race
Absolutely! You’ll get a great Denver Runs Again soft tech navy heather shirt – CLICK HERE to see high res photos of mens and womens. Great for running or hanging out. We can’t hang a medal around your neck, so we went outside the box and created a cool slate commemorative coaster to use every day. Photos coming soon.
You can pick up your bib, Denver Runs Again shirt and slate commemorative coaster pre-race. No lines, no crowds, nice and comfortable. Thursday, October 8th, 4-7pm at Runners Roost Lone Tree at 9994 Commons St. Suite 230, or Friday, October 9th, 4-7pm at the Denver Runners Roost at 1685 S Colorado Blvd.
Virtual Runners – you will pick up your items at the same places/times.
VIRTUAL - Two Options - One has a hat
We have two virtual options if you missed registering for the in-person race before it sold out, or if you’d feel more comfortable running on your own. Both options have the great shirt and urban coaster. The premium option is $15 more, and includes a running trucker hat (usually retails for $25). See above – you’ll pick up your schwag on Oct 8th and 9th as well. We’ll provide a link for you to optionally post your results!
Celebrate Your Finish With your Running Partner
Does this put a smile on your face? It does for us! A celebrity moment for this married couple.
Rules for Race Day
Lots of COVID-19 precautions are in place as we’re following the guidelines we created that DDPHE – Denver Public Health – has accepted. Your safety is our priority!!
These rules are the ones you agreed to during registration, and in the waiver/guidelines you signed online in the last week.
- I must be symptom free and have a normal temperature before attending. I must social distance at 6′ at all times, and not congregate in the Start/Finish area.
- Masks are required at all times before crossing the Start Line. Runners can run on the course without a mask if they are social distancing. Masks must be put back on after crossing the Finish Line.
- No changes to my Starting Time on Race Day, no moving forward or back. I will be chip timed (which may be used for contact tracing), and must complete the course in 55 minutes.
- I will bring my own water for pre-race and during the race. Bottled water will be at the Finish only.
- Only runners at the Start, Finish and Race Course. No guests, no dogs, no children under 14. Strollers are allowed (children must stay in the stroller)
- I can choose to change to virtual at any time. No refunds.
- My starting group time was what I chose at registration (8, 9, 10, 11). This will be on my bib.
- I should arrive at City Park (behind DMNS by Ferril Lake) no earlier than 30 minutes before my Start Time, and look for the Corral letter (A – G) that is on my bib. Each Corral has 25 runners and the corrals of 25 will cross the Start Line every 2 minutes (all social distanced)
Back up plan
If you decide you don’t want to run in person, you can choose to run virtually. No problem. You’ll pick up your items the same way and run on your own.
If we cannot hold the race, we will shift everyone to virtual, and you will be able to post your results.