Thank you for joining us at the Runner’s Reunion! May 15-16, 2021.
RESULTS are now posted!
It was terrific to host a “real feeling race”, held on our traditional marathon weekend. We had two days of races, a 5K Saturday and 10K Sunday, with over 1000 finishers. We returned to a more normal start line (of course with social distancing), had corrals at the Start, and music celebrating runners as they finished. Many runners sported their school colors (and even cheerleading outfits), in the true “Reunion” spirit. tails under Packet Pickup.
Choose the 5K on Saturday, the 10K on Sunday, or run both days for our Combo.
You’ll register and start time of 8am, with Corrals pre-assigned by pace to ensure runners are flowing well down the course without a lot of passing or crunch spots. Faster runners and joggers will have earlier start times than brisk walkers. Don’t worry, you can run with your friends – all of you should pick the slowest pace of the group and enjoy that pace on Race Day. You will be notified of your start time during the week leading up to the race.
We welcome athletes with disabilities. Push rim wheelchairs are allowed in both the 5K and 10K. If you are an athlete with a disability and would like to race in a hand crank for the 10K only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Strollers are allowed, but dogs are not allowed in the race.
Onsite Registration, Packet Pickup, and Receiving your Bib Number
Online registration has closed. You can register in-person at Packet Pickup. Packet Pickup will be Friday from 2pm-7pm at Runners Roost on 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, or Saturday and Sunday at the Start Line in City Park beginning at 7am.
Great Runner’s Reunion soft tech shirt – men’s and women’s shirt sizes with the design below! Great for running or hanging out.
Awesome Commemorative Coaster
Since we can’t hang a medal around your neck, we are going outside the box and creating a cool slate commemorative coaster to use every day.
Run the Combo and also receive Colfax medal/key hanger
Run the 5K and get the weekend shirt and commemorative coaster. Run the 10K and get the weekend shirt and commemorative coaster. Run the Combo and you can run both days – you’ll receive the weekend shirt and commemorative coaster PLUS you will get this awesome steel Colfax medal/key hanger. Click here to view!
You have 2 options for Packet Pickup.
Friday, May 14th at Runners Roost on Colorado Blvd, from 2-7pm.
City Park pre-race on Saturday and Sunday. Arrive at least 45 minutes before your start time.
Rules for Race Day
COVID-19 precautions will be in place. Your safety is our priority!!
- Be symptom free with a normal temperature before attending. 6′ social distancing.
- Masks are highly encouraged before crossing the Start Line. Mask can be removed while running and are optional in the Finish Area
- No changes to my Starting Time on Race Day, no moving forward or back.
- Bring your own water for pre-race and during the race. Bottled water will be at the Finish only.
- I can choose to change to virtual. No refunds.
- My starting group time will be on my bib.
- I should arrive at City Park (behind DMNS by Ferril Lake) 45 minutes before my start if I want to do packet pickup that morning, or 30 minutes if I already picked up my packet.
- Athletes with disabilities are welcome – including push rim athletes. The course does not accommodate hand crank athletes.