BRAND NEW! Inaugural Race!
We are celebrating women on Sunday, August 15, 2021 with a women’s-only 10K. Bring your girl power as we proudly present a great day for women.
We’ll have a bright-colored women’s-cut shirt, and we’re replacing the traditional medal with a necklace you can wear every day.
Get on the list to know 24 hours in advance when registration opens!
Mile High Women's 10K
We’ll be stretching out the start line as we have done before – to follow COVID Running Event Guidelines, accepted by the CDPHE (Department of Health). More details available this summer as COVID restrictions and guidelines are continually updated.
You’ll register and start times will be assigned by your pace to ensure runners are flowing well down the course without a lot of passing or crunch spots. YES, you can run with your friends – all of you should pick the slowest pace of the group and enjoy that pace on Race Day.
Sign up to be on the early notification list
We will sell out! Don’t get left out – sign up to be on our early notification list for registration opening for all of our 2021 races. Click here.
Great Mile High Women’s 10K bright tech shirt – shirt design to be revealed soon! Great for running or hanging out. And, we are replacing the traditional medal with a necklace you can wear every day!
Pictured above is the October 2020 race shirt – Denver Runs Again.
Rules for Race Day
There will be COVID-19 precautions in place as we’ll follow official COVID Guidelines for Running Events that DDPHE, Denver Public Health, has accepted. Your safety is our priority!!
These rules are the ones you’ll agree to during registration. Note these may be tweaked based on government guidelines closer to the event.
- I must be symptom free and have a normal temperature before attending. I must social distance at 6′ at all times and not congregate in the Start/Finish area.
- Masks are required at all times before crossing the Start Line. Runners can run on the course without a mask if they are social distancing. Masks must be put back on after crossing the Finish Line.
- No changes to my Starting Time on Race Day, no moving forward or back. I will be chip timed (which may be used for contact tracing), and must complete the course within the stated allotment.
- I will bring my own water for pre-race and during the race. Bottled water will be at the Finish only.
- Only runners at the Start, Finish and Race Course. No guests, no dogs, no children under 14. Strollers are allowed (children must stay in the stroller).
- I can choose to change to virtual at any time. No refunds.
- My starting group time will be on my bib.
- I should arrive at City Park (behind DMNS by Ferril Lake) no earlier than 30 minutes before my Start Time, and look for the Corral letter that is on my bib. For example, each Corral will likely have 25 runners and the corrals of 25 will cross the Start Line separately (all social distanced).