DaVita Charity Partners Program
“If as a non-profit, you can only participate in one event a year, this is the best event you can participate in. They do most of the promotional work for you. You apply as much time and effort as you can and still see results, in exposure, name recognition, etc. It is the best way to spend your fundraising time for the year!”
- Animal Rescue of the Rockies
Latest Charity Partner News
- 9NEWS: Colfax Marathon runner motivated by Africa trip
- Kiewit Construction combines fitness with philanthropy
- Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon looking for the fittest companies in Colorado
- One man making a difference for Water For People
Be a part of one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs!
- Your nonprofit recruits runners to register for one of our races or recruits volunteers to help us.
- You build a fund-raising and visibility campaign around your highly-visible participants. We have ideas to share.
- You keep 100% of the funds you raise.
- We provide lots of visibility, tech support and social media to showcase your efforts, plus a free tent at Charity Partner Village on race weekend.
- There is no fee to become a Charity Partner but you need to invest some energy to make it work for you.
Join us for an Introductory meeting
We hold introductory meetings to show you how the program works and how others have used us to raise funds and awareness for their organization. There is no obligation to attend but you do need to RSVP by clicking the “register” button below.
Last Introductory Meeting for 2014: Tuesday, March 18th
Location: Mile High United Way, 2505 18th Street, Denver, CO 80211 (Highlands Neighborhood)
Time: Start at 3:00 pm sharp; please arrive by 2:45 pm. Finish at 4:30 pm
Benefits of Becoming a Charity Partner
- Use your own fundraising tools or ask our specialist to describe fundraising platforms you might use.
- Access our more than 15,000 runners and friends who visit your tent at Charity Partner Village on race weekend.
- Retain all funds that you raise. You might decide to pay registration fees for your runners in return for their specific pledge to raise money. (A few take this approach.)
- Get selected by winning relay teams that earn cash awards and give the money to a charity partner that they choose. Find or enter a fast relay team!
- Broaden your visibility through our web site and social media platforms.
- Showcase your organization at your free tent at Charity Partner Village.
- Attract runners who will wear a special back bib, designed by us with your unique logo.
- Brand yourself by providing race day shirts and caps to your runners.
- Create a team-building opportunity among board, staff and supporters or just have fun!
- Provide a new way for your supporters to run, walk or volunteer for a cause they already believe in.
- Provide another way to thank your contributors by offering running shirts/caps/etc., finish line benefits and after-event celebrations.
The best way to learn more is to attend an introductory meeting. For specific questions, contact email@example.com.
Run for Charity
Runners select their Charity during the registration process. Charities will then contact their runners directly. Already registered and want to add a Charity? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.